Hi! Do you remember blogs? Well, this used to be one. Now it just serves as an archive for my multiple Twitter accounts.
1. Can you list all the ways you use paper towels?
Uh… well, mainly one precise use, for which it is very convenient.
2. What do you do with your shoes right after you’ve taken them off?
Well, I put them down on the floor. So there.
3. If you had to explain what freedom is to a child, in three lines, how would you do it?
Freedom doesn’t exist. But, if anybody asks, it’s when you do what you want to, and you don’t do what you don’t want to. And it doesn’t exist in real life, so don’t get your hopes too high.
4. Could you name spontaneously two women who weighed down on the world’s history?
Spontaneously, no. If I think about it, I should. But, as a consolation, when I replace
men in the sentence, I still have trouble answering. I’m that good with history. Actually, even thinking about it, I don’t know what to answer.
5. A friend of yours has helped you a great deal in the past. Now, he asks for you unconditional support in a something you don’t want to invest in. How do you answer him without sounding ungrateful?
I didn’t create this blog to write about foreign politics. Especially when it would lead me to support Chirac. I already called out to vote for him once (against Le Pen), I’m not gonna flatter his foreign politics, don’t push it.
Anyway, in real life, I’d… uh, lie, I suppose, and make up an excuse.
6. Could you pay to keep on reading a blog you like? Why?
Heh. I didn’t check out what others answered this question (I try not to read the answers to questionnaires I haven’t answered yet but plan to, so I don’t get influenced). But considering the success of my garoothon, I hope there aren’t too many hypocrites who answered yes.
So, as a matter of principle, yes. I don’t know which blog(s) I’d do it for, but I could.
7. How interested are you in events affecting the blogosphere (e.g., Google buying out Blogger)?
Well, that one event is affecting more the bloggersphere than the blogosphere. But, otherwise, I’m interested, and I blog about it.