Hi! Do you remember blogs? Well, this used to be one. Now it just serves as an archive for my multiple Twitter accounts.
You can die from heroin overdose (duh). You can die from water overdose. You can overdose on anything, it’s only a matter of quantities. So what would the quantity be for a Special K overdose? (I do mean the cereals.) And if I drink a whole bottle of water in addition to the full pack I just ate, will my stomach explode? How long would it take to die of a stomach explosion? Why is it that Coke and Pepsi dissolved my teeth but I haven’t got an ulcer?